Sunday, October 13, 2019

5 Questions to Ask Before Selling Your Home and Why Missing Even One Can Cost You Dearly By Daniel Bortz Jul 10 2019



Selling your house is not as simple as just putting it on the market and waiting for offers from eager buyers to roll in. (Ah, if only…) If you have any hope that your sale will go smoothly, you’ll have to sit down, take a hard look at your house, and ask yourself a few questions.

1. Can I afford to sell my house?
  • Professional photographs
  • Landscaping
  • Staging
  • Closing costs
2. What do I need to disclose to home buyers?
  • Be prepared to disclose some of your home’s flaws
3. Should I hire a home inspector?
  • Pre-inspections give sellers the ability to fix problems ahead of time
4. Which areas of my home get the most attention?
  • Living room
  • Kitchen
  • Master Bedroom
5. What do I have to leave behind when my house is sold?
  • The law says that anything bolted to the wall or ceiling goes to the buyer unless specifically excluded in the contract.
A lot of thought must go into the decision to sell a home.
The answers to these questions and many more can be found by going to bmre.us/hint11







No comments:

Post a Comment